Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Whoa!!!!! I think I have it.

Of course, leave it to me to be slap happy, exhausted, and having to work tomorrow to finally figure out how to insert photos and resize them!  I feel like I've reached a milestone!!  I hope this makes things more interesting for people.

And by the way, I would like to thank everyone for reading!!  And please, feel free to subscribe.  I'm really interested in knowing where people are from and what your area has to offer in the area of food.  Is there anything that stands out?  Something that your town, county, state, country, etc is known for in the culinary realm?  If there is, then I need to put it in my face and write about it!!

Ok all, I'm off to bed, so I can properly perform my duties tomorrow.  Of course that's after a nice big cup off coffee to jumpstart the day.

Thanks again, and my next blog will come shortly!!!


2 comments: