Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm back!

I'm back, did you miss me?  I didn't because I knew exactly where I was.

I'm going to buckle down so I can finish my Italy blog.  I'm even going to multitask and blog simultaneously about my bbq adventure in Nashville.  But, I'm at work now, so I only have time to check back in, but I will leave you with a photo of the Sweet Georgia Brown.  And you want to know what this is, you do, trust me.


By the way, I have been given the opportunity to tell people about the great things about this city, things that are not your typical tourist destination.  Thanks to Cup of Local Sugar, I am now the Chicago local!!  Check them out, I highly recommend them for travelers, if they have a local to offer.  You will be exposed to the things that you really want to see, but you may not be aware that these things exist!

https://www.cupoflocalsugar.com

Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats. fabulous to hear. Is that a burger with some peaches on it? Whatever it is, im freakin hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may be my number 1 fan! At least the one that comments the most. What it is? It's called a Sweet Georgia Brown and it was pretty tasty! Just wait until you see the nachos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, do I get a prize? Nachos, bring it on!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Im waiting, where are these "world's best" Nacho's! Don't keep this "Salsa" chic waitin.

      Delete