Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Between work and not feeling 100%,  I've taken a few days to get myself together.  During that time I've discovered a few things about my city(like the 50 best sandwiches in Chicago, thank you Chicago Magazine!) and I've had another fantastic flavor tripping meal at iNG restaurant.  So, after the Thanksgiving holiday, I will be blogging and sharing my photos.  But if you are planning to visit Chicago and you want a relaxed, fun dining experience where you are part of the action, make your reservations to iNG.  Just remember, the menu changes every 6 weeks.  I will go into detail on my iNG blog, but that's going to be a few days away.  http://www.ingrestaurant.com

If that doesn't trip your trigger, I will also be writing on the 50 best sandwiches in Chicago.  This will be quite a task, especially since for me, a few of them do not sound appetizing at all, but I will bite the bullet, all in the name of fun and research and discovering new flavors.

Happy Thanksgiving to my readers, my followers and my visitors!

Ciao ciao




2 comments:

  1. Well don't keep us waiting, get eating. There is a great Vegan Cafe in Lockport, IL. Called the "Vegan Cafe", and they have a market next door, you can purchase fresh foods, and a juice bar. Inspiring, as the proceeds go to Children battling cancer (Thanks Jordan Foundation), and your eating healthy. Well worth the ride for a healthy feast, and give back at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Audra!! Looks like I'll have to check that place out!

    ReplyDelete