Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quiet moments.

Yes, it's been quiet the last few weeks.  As the seasons transition and we hop what seems like from Summer to Winter, I'm letting my body adjust to the change of seasons, temps, weather, etc.  I have a trip to NYC coming soon, and had to juggle my work schedule to help some guys do things with family and side jobs, which benefitted me.  So, I will be back into the swing of things shortly, and I will be focusing on some great Chicago eats.  I've also been hitting my kitchen a little more which is therapy to me and the fact that I can feed others, that makes me happy.  Digging through cook books and recipes that have been burning holes through my fingers has been a good thing.  Although I have a small galley kitchen, it works, for now, until I can afford to move somewhere with a larger kitchen.

So, now I ask of my readers a challenge.  Send me some recipes to try, something new, something different.  Because as the temps drop, the best way to warm my apartment is to heat up the kitchen.  So, send in your recipes and I will try them, and photo document them and post them here and on Facebook.

Looking forward to the challenge.

Ciao, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment